Patternsy: Where Patterns Come to get some respect
Su & Mark run Patternsy from home in the Lincolnshire village (UK) where Su was born.
Both in our 60's, we have done all sorts in our lives (and retired a couple of times!) before deciding to have one more go at starting a business from scratch.
Su is the fibre specialist - spinner, weaver, knitter, sewist etc (plus handling the accounts). She can also do Mark's jobs.
Mark's specialism is the hardware, production methods and workflow (but he cannot do Su's jobs!)
- PDF Pattern Printing (inc A4/US Letter reassembly)
- Colour printing as standard.
- Patterns rearranged for a single sheet of our wider paper & to minimise waste.
- Pattern pieces in 2 more of more parts reassembled where possible.
- Patterns folded to fit C5 envelope (162mm x 229)
- Shipping Worldwide
Service for Designers
- No minimum order size
- Patterns optimised for our 1067mm wide Paper
- C5 envelope printing (not booklets etc)
- Free Order fulfillment - ship direct to your customers
- Pattern Testers - We print and ship to your testers
Probably to prove a point that a highly specialised service can still be relevant.
- Very personal service. Customers can email, text or call us directly.
- Specialists - patterns only
- Colour as standard
- Ultralight 'proper' pattern paper
- Wider paper for larger pattern pieces
- Unlimited length, not fixed sheet sizes.
- 'Compact Format' for patterns to minimise waste paper.
- A4 to A0 reassembly
Printed toiles. This was actually the original idea but we got distracted!